Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyRae View Post
Does the project have to be a card?
No, it doesn't have to be a card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stekat88 View Post
Hi I am new and I have uploaded the card, it says it waiting for approval but I do not know where I uploaded it for sure and don't understand how to get it to this group despite TexasJodyLynn instructions. Grr my fault I just don't get it, my first time on a forum.
for the card I posted but I don't have it in any category.
We do not approve cards. That is the SCS gallery moderators. For more info on uploading, please visit this forum: Site Support, Technical ?s and Suggestions - Splitcoaststampers

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvestmoon View Post
Hi...I'm new to this thread and challenge. Reading your intro information from 2011, I'm wondering what "&nbsp" means. I see it twice in the paragraph. Thanks.
That is a coding error somewhere. It doesn't mean anything. Just ignore it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepunkins View Post
I would like to join this group. What dimensions do the cardsneed to be. Also does the contest run each week. Any infould be greatly appreciated. I cannot wait to get home to get started.
The cards can be the dimensions of your choice. The contest runs from Wednesday through Tuesday each week. It is a random draw, not a contest though. Just a fun thing to participate and the chance to win a prize. You can find the newest challenge posted each week at the top of the home forum: My Favorite Things Stamp Forum: New Releases, Card Samples, Stamp Challenges & More
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!