Thread: Purging ??
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:09 AM   #96
pennydouph
Inking Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydouph View Post
I recently gave 6 boxes of stuff from my craftroom to a women's drop-in center and it felt great. I actually went through all my paper and pulled out what I would never use. I do have a small stack of not my thing paper that I do use for envelopes. I've been feeling overwhelmed by the clutter and it is finally getting to the point where I can donate stamps! I have sets where I adore one or two stamps only - I'm breaking up the sets and making it work for me - very liberating!
I must admit, my craft room is again looking very much the worse for wear! I have had several months of "challenging" health issues and my craft room suffered. I still managed to get my cards/crafts done for Christmas, but my space is trashed. Now that the holidays are just about over, its time to get it really organized. What I wouldn't give to outfit my room with the coolest papercrafting storage, but I'm going to have to make do with bookcases and old desks. Other than the ribbon and die clubs I belong to, nothing new until everything I have has a home! That will be a toughie!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!