View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:23 AM   #2
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

01. I did the trial and error method. If I was just completely stuck then I would Google my problem. For example- Cricut Craft Room- Cricut Imagine fill image with a pattern. I just mainly clicked on all the buttons. You Tube has some good videos too.

I can't recommend any good tutorials or sites for CCR. I am sorry. You really don't need to be near your Cricut to use CCR. I hardly use CCR to cut with my Cricut. I transfer my designs to my Gypsy.

I use to say the old Cricut MB was a big help. I went over there tonight and nothing has changed at all. I always loved reading the Christmas threads over at the MB. I loved reading all the goodies the girls got for the holidays. Tonight there was a thread that turned into a huge abortion argument. Another one of those threads trying to stir up trouble. CCR forum was completely dead just people needing troubleshooting help. I haven't been on the forum for a long time and I won't be going back, lol. I need to start a forum for us girls who love and want to use our machines. I am a pretty good forum moderator. I have ran two with great success.

02. I think the E2 have wireless capability. Several years ago on the old Cricut MB several of us girls were talking about a wireless Cricut. Then a few went out and did it. For the life of me I can't remember how. My DH explained it. I can't remember the process off the top of my head.

I do use CCR to plan my cuts and size them. I use CCR to look up designs. I transfer everything to my Gypsy.

03. Does CCR has flaws? ! Well, it is ProvoCraft, ROFL! I am teasing. Yes, CCR does still have a few bugs. I do think it's a lot more stable than six months ago. Apparently, PC hired a new IT team. I have a friend that works for PC and she told me that.

I look for December 24th for you. I even peeked in the store. I did find TC's December 25th. That one is listed under Seasonal cartridges in CCR. Is it this one- Cricut® Teresa Collins - December 25th Seasonal Cartridge - Cricut Shop

I love Heritage. I love that bike. It's one of my favorite images. I did the search like you. Nothing came up for Heritage. I did find that exact bike under the Summer Bliss Seasonal cartridge with the keyword bike. I found it under the Ultimate Creative Sampler for bicycle.

My thinking is that the bike is one of PC's repeat images they put on their cartridges so they put it under the latest cartridge in the library. Would be nice if they put all the cartridges the bike is on but I guess PC doesn't want us to think we don't know they put the same images on different cartridges.

I hope that helps.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!