View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
nikki1578
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578
Default POSTAL BIRTHDAY CARD SWAP DUE MARCH 15th 2013

Hello Ladies, here I go again and I could use your help. I have hosted several birthday card swaps and I have really enjoyed receiving everyones cards. There are some very talented women out there, everyones cards are so creative. So if you know that you will need birthday cards please come and join me and making this swap a successful one.

Quantity: 3+1

Description for cards: Full cards only!! Use at least two layers of cardstock on your cards. NVR on embellishments, but please use at least one.

No envies necessary for regular A2 cards(5 1/2 x 4 1/4). If you choose to make another size card, please send envies.

Sign up for as many spots as you'd like, but please, make a different card design for each spot you take. Please feel free to sign your cards or put a sticky note on them so we can give you the credit you deserve!!!!

Deadline: These will be DUE on March 15th. I will swap as soon as I get everyones. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR OWN TIME. I know life gets in the way and I completely understand that. But please let me know if something comes up and you cant swap or if you swap will be late.

Mailing Instructions and return postage: Place your cards in a zip lock bag with the swap name, your real name, and your SCS name to protect them from the weather.

Please send a self addressed stamped envelope with the same postage as it took to send to me plus two extra stamps just in case they are needed. I will return them if they are not needed. Thanks!

DO NOT send metered postage as we all know they only work for day of purchase!! If you would rather use Priority mail, NOTE THAT postage increases on Priority Mail on January 27th--a flat rate envie goes from $5.15 to $5.60.All return mail will be sent via First Class unless you request (and provide for) otherwise. NO METERED POSTAGE PLEASE.

Mail to: Nichole Ringer
8630 Eagle Pointe Dr
Knoxville, Tn 37931

1. Quilling_Queen (Heather)
2. Quilling_Queen (Heather)
3. soaksupthesun (Maria) RECIEVED
4. soaksupthesun (Maria) RECIEVED
5.1855ward (Kathleen) RECIEVED
6. 1855ward (Kathleen) RECIEVED
7. terry serman (Terry)RECIEVED
8. terry serman (Terry)RECIEVED
9. Joi G (Joi) RECIEVED
10.tfover (Tamara) RECIEVED
11. bzuchowski (Beverly) RECIEVED
12. bzuchowski (Beverly) RECIEVED
13. mzinkspot (Cheryl) RECIEVED
14. mzinkspot (Cheryl) RECIEVED
15. barbaralynn (Barb) RECIEVED
16. barbaralynn (Barb) RECIEVED
17. Jana Z RECIEVED
20. Frogandbabygirl RECIEVED
21. Frogandbabygirl RECIEVED
22. momof2girls

24. SandyinPCB (Sandy)RECIEVED

26. AmandaJane (Amanda) RECIEVED
27. SayStampsPlease (Wendy) RECIEVED
28. SayStampsPlease (Wendy) RECIEVED
29. muscrat (Kathy) RECIEVED
30.crodifissa817
31. wileyk (Kathryn) RECIEVED

35. Sherileeaz (RECIEVED)
36. Christine66 RECIEVED
37. Christine66 RECIEVED
38. Christine66 RECIEVED
39. Christine66 RECIEVED
40. animallover (Sally) RECIEVED
41. animallover (Sally) RECIEVED
42. bjwolf (BJ) RECIEVED
43. bjwolf (BJ) RECIEVED
44. WausauSue RECIEVED
45. WausauSue RECIEVED
46. Baglady (Janet) RECIEVED

Last edited by nikki1578; 03-24-2013 at 12:06 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!