View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
GypsyRoseStamper
Crimping Master

Default Cricut Craft Room

This is directed to those who are comfortable using CCR. I just downloaded it and would like to get familiar with the program----even though I am not home and anywhere near my Cricut. I'm 'Old School' and really wanting a handy little paper manual to guide me through this. Just clicking on "Help" is not very useful. I never had Design Studio or a Gypsy; so this is rather intimidating.

1-How did you get familiar with the program? Just trial and error, or watching certain videos besides the Provocraft ones, reading tutorials online (Where are they?), or what? Am I better off just waiting until I am near my Cricut and can put attempts into practice? Has the Provocraft online forum been helpful? Or is there some other support group?

2-I don't have any convenient location for my laptop near my Cricut Expression; so connecting a USB just isn't going to be very practical. I'm wondering how helpful CCR will be if just used for planning layouts and sizes of cuts. Do wish the Expression had wireless capability.....

3-Are there lots of flaws in the program? My latest cartridge is December 24th, but I couldn't find it in the list of cartridges. The Heritage cartridge has an antique bicycle, but if I search for "bike" or "bicycle" that image does not come up.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!