View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
edie453
Inking Addict

I began scrapbooking almost 20 years ago (UGH, that went by way too fast) and pretty much the only vendor was Creative Memories. The first demo I had was not a fit (hobby demo, had a full-time job) but I found another one that I'm still using. I went to many of her three-four hour workshops and learned something new every time. I paid more for the products than I would have if I bought (with a coupon) at a big store, and I have no regrets since I learned so much from her that I would not have learned had I purchased at a big store. I still use the CM cutting systems (guillotine, trimmer, circles & ovals) every day.
It will take you a bit to discover your own style, so be restrained on buying until you know what you like (and will use). You may want to make a few smaller albums at first. I like the CM albums because I think they look so elegant sitting on my shelf. After I've spent so much time and money, I don't want them to look cheap. There are so many options now, you can find so many wonderful products now, even at the big stores. Wow, I was very blessed not to have too many choices when I started out! Ha! Best of luck to you and enjoy. Oh, and don't be afraid to try digi too
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!