View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #1078
eargirl
Cardstock Collector

I use this resource ALL the time so I'm glad that I finally have something to contribute! Here's a bunch of birthday sentiments.

Enjoy all the delights a birthday can bring and a year that will bring you the best of everything.
What is a birthday? It’s not about presents or cards you receive, It’s life special moments and what you believe. It’s about looking forward to wishes come true…It’s a day set aside just to celebrate you!
Your life was celebrated on the day you were born – and every year you become dearer. Your birthday is just another opportunity to tell you how much you are loved. Have a very special birthday!
It’s so much fun to be around someone who enjoys life the way you do…someone who can find humour in almost any situation and who brings a smile to each day. I hope your birthday brings you the same happiness you always bring to others.
If one day every year could be wrapped up and kept forever, that day would be your birthday.
Since the day you were born, you have reached out with a smile that touches every heart.
Birthdays are only as special as the people who have them…yours should be wonderful.
Wishing you a birthday that is as special as you are – and a year that will bring you, all you are hoping for and dreaming of. With love on your birthday.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!