View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
Matboard Maniac
Default When spouses fight....

Hubby and I have been married 16 years. I have a chronic pain disorder known as Complex Regional Pain syndrome. He knew I had this disorder when we met. I have good and bad days dealing with pain, chronic fatigue ect. We fight constantly now for past 2 years about my craft stuff taking up room on kitchen table. He has one bedrm all to himself for his computer, books and telescope. And he has taken over the guest room with 9 guitars and all his work out gear. I pay some bills, but he pays more, like mortgage. when I asked for a corner in his office space, he said no, cause he make the house payment. His stuff all over the house and all he says is yea I know. My craft stuff being on the table really sets him off. When I am able to clean or purge some stuff, he gets mad, cause now there is more trash to take out. I can only do so much, w/o overdoing it. He doesn't want to compromise. I'm trying to organize my closet so I'll have space to store my craft stuff. But I was very sick for 3 years and I can't just do this in a week. Help.
__________________ adopt a "furever" friend Support organic farmer's, eat organic
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!