View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #834
LabradorDork
Polyshrink Goddess

Oh my! Your garage sounds like a woodworker's dream! I know what you mean about having separate tools! I'm the handy one in this relationship, so I get the good stuff. "The dude" got a set of B&D stuff a few years ago and it's off collecting dust somewhere. I use the bits, chisels, and such that came with it, but the tools just weren't powerful enough for me, so I got new (and better ones!) Not to mention the huge and awkward battery packs. I really want a compound mitre saw and a billion other tools.

You've got me motivated to fix up our garage and get to building! I've been wanting to build a bed for the longest time. That will be my largest project to date and right now, there just isn't enough space in the garage for it.

Don't get me started on kitchen gadgets! Cooking/baking are my other things and I've run out of counter (and under counter) space for all of our gadgets and appliances. This year I got a rather basic, but much needed "gadget." Just a plain old toaster! LOL. I haven't ever had a regular toaster and using a toaster oven or the real oven was getting to be a huge hassle for those "quick serve" aka pop-tart breakfasts! They don't get the edges of the pop-tarts just crispy like I like 'em either.

Yay! A Williams-Sonoma browsing/shopping partner that wont just make rounds about the store and eat the samples (ahem "the dude")

I'm always tardy for the party, but I bring glitter and sprinkles for everyone!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!