View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:07 AM   #832
LabradorDork
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaraul View Post
You had better come back - don't make us come looking for you.

And what kind of power tools did you get? It was "tool'time" Christmas around my house too!
I survived the mall yesterday, whew! I even tried to enjoy myself by sneaking into Williams-Sonoma (by sneaking, I mean power-walking ahead and trying to steal a few minutes to myself and see what deals they had). Apparently, DD inherited my power waling skills because she was hot on my heels and as soon as I got into the store, I heard her say, "This is the worst store in the world." Yikes, time to go. She was quite the birthday brat yesterday.

I got a Rigid JobMax Multi-tool and a Jigsaw attachment. I cannot wait to play with them! I have to put away all of the Christmas decorations and stuff first though...so no building for a couple of weeks

What tools did you guys get? The ping pong table sounds like such fun!

Sybil, I love the stocking tradition! That is such fun! Making big stockings has been on my Christmas craft list for so long and I just haven't gotten to it before Christmas, and afterwards I'm all Christmas'd out. lol. I did stuff our stockings with funny things a few years back and "the dude" was so surprised to get soap, deodorant, hot sauce and 80's candy. I was scrambling at the last minute as stocking stuffers tend to never make it to my lists! My DD got a stocking FULL of candy and a toothbrush that year. She was too young to understand the irony, so I think I may try that one again next year!

I'm always tardy for the party, but I bring glitter and sprinkles for everyone!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!