View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:09 AM   #123
musicalgirl2010
Compulsive Stamper

When I first saw this thread it really got me thinking about my creative goals for the new year and I think I finally settled on some goals.
1. Use up my stuff!!! I have 5 boxes of paper and 1 and half dresser drawers filled of paper! True 3 of the boxes are themed (Fall, Holiday and Disney) but still the stuff needs to get used! My goal is to have a good chunk of it used up by April when the Scrapbook Expo comes back to my area.
2. Make an inspiration binder. I thought it would be kind of fun to make a binder with all kinds of sketches and tutorials to keep with my crafty stuff.
3. Keep learning and improving my cards. I feel like most of cards are pretty straight forward right now I want to keep learning new techniques and push myself to try more unique things.
4. Start looking into DTs. I don't think I'm up for doing a company design team but I always though it would be fun to be on a DT for a challenge blog. I'm still in college for about another 2 years so it might be awhile before I have the time to join one. But it never hurts to start looking at them. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to find one I can do now.
5. Submit to some publications. It's another thing I've always wanted to do but never have. Can't hurt to try can it.

My Blog: http://mycraftyplacesam.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!