View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:57 AM   #16
marysmessages
Matboard Maniac

Default still good....

Hello and Happy New Year!!

I'm still loving my unmounteds - - more now than ever!! So easy to just pull out the birthday sheets, pick a sentiment and go....no more rummaging around through all the clamshells looking for the sentiment that you know you have, but hmmm, which clamshell is in it? what's the name of the set again?.... why can't I find it? This is SO MUCH easier!!!

I got a few new SU sets as Christmas gifts and they are already put together, the Tack It Over & Over applied, and put onto the plastic sheets and in the box. I use the Tack It Over & Over on ALL my unmounteds, even SU - - I don't like the way the SU stamps cling to the acrylic - for me, they always end up falling off! So, they get the "treatment" just like all the others! And it works great!

Don't be afraid fellow stampers - - it's a HUGE committment - but once you're done - you're done - and then you just have to keep up with it! I'd never go back now that I'm done!

Oh - and those CD/DVD "bookcases" that held all the clamshells? Now make beautiful "cubbies" for embellishments - sample 3D projects - pictures of family & friends - and other little things that I love and can't bear to part with.

All in all - - a great project!

Have fun!
Mary