View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:38 AM   #83
MommaPatti
Gabfest Goddess

I am also laughing about the bow die craze started by our Susanne!! I'd like to have one! Gonna check out the tutorial, too.

I'm not in your group this time either, Sus, but I LOVE gift cards/certificates!! Even though I have lots of stores in my area, I do tons of online shopping, especially for crafting items. It's just so convenient to be able to compare prices and check out things that the stores might not be carrying. Plus, it's so much fun to get those packages in the mail.

Imke, with all the baking you will be doing today, your house will smell wonderful!! Do you have anything special planned for your birthday tomorrow? Are you off work tomorrow? Wishing you a fantastic day!
So glad YOU were born!!

Just an FYI on heating pads for diabetics...they've got to be very careful using a heating pad, because often the diabetes affects the sensory nerves, especially in the extremities, so they could get burned and not realize it. I'm sure Jo knows that...

I'm with most of you on not caring much for winter weather. This latest storm gave us a foot of snow . Daniel slept over here last night and Tom took him outside to play in the snow (after they plowed out the drive!). They had a blast, while I watched from the coziness of the LaZ-Boy in the living room . I much prefer warm, sunny weather! Looking forward to our February trip to Phoenix when the new granddaughter will be born!

Speaking of the grandson, looks like someone is up and it's breakfast time. Happy Sunday to all!