View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:55 AM   #54
tropduck
Matboard Maniac

Hello Ladies! Wow so many new people to welcome, I was counting but lost track! How exciting!

Yes, any new tips on how not to spend ( on anything for that matter! ) is always handy! I must admit the less time I have to "cruise" the web, the less I want to spend. It mostly restricts me to what I see before me in my SU catty! I and I try not to order until I can get hostess benefits, or there is a sale on.....yeah, that means I have just admitted to committing one of those sins!!! LOL.

I use to sell my cards so I would get ACTUAL money back to spend, now as i am not itis all virtual, -ie I don't really have it! -so I find that helps as after all,the bills really need to come first! In 2011 I made a lot of cards -for me-and while I have not made many in 2012 for many reasons, I find that making so many that year means that I can go into my space and whip one up fairly quickly. I don't know if you would really call it crafting, but it is using my stash and saving us money on the day. And of course DH loves that!

I think one of my goals for this year coming will be to use up all my kiwi kiss! After all the ink w ill go dry soon! I loved it so much I bought extra paper, wondered how i Could ever live without it. Of course pear pizzaz came out and I can't live without That! So I gotta dig all those old combination of colours out and use it up! Anyways, I think 6 greens is getting a bit much, at least for me. I am a sucker for greens and blues!

All for now, lovely to have time to drop in. DH went back to Canberra today so I am on my own with DS at MIL's place. Will be more to do and more therapy to do too. But DH helping has given me a partial break, which I totally needed.

How is your tidying coming along Ina?
Cheers to all, S.