View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:29 AM   #35
kittie747
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Happy New Year to everyone! I had a very hard time picking my all time favorites because all of projects in my Favorites are wonderful and creative. The talent on this site is never ending and so very inspiring.

Please note: If you are not a fan club member you may not be able to view some of my favorites.

Winter Snow TLC359 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC361...Winter's Wonders by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC326 Cream Roses Wedding by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC326 Superfine Happy Birthday! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC327 Window card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC328 Words of Comfort by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies and Pearls by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12understandblue - Whiter Scene of Home by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Wild Rose~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 Friendly Roses by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Madera Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Hills - CAS182 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Weathered McBarn by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Vintage Garden Heart~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Something Wicked by magic-boxes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Bird Tag by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank God by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chickadee Singing - ODBDSLC124, WT385, WAW46, RRR56 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD132 Winter trees for Polly by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Nature's Ornaments~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!