View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:21 AM   #81
germanstampler
Glitter Guru

I had to laugh about the BOW die story. They are lovely especially the small ones. But I stay steadfast

Tracie- Lot of fun while shopping and I'd love to see the face of the seller when you buy more of them

Linda- Thanks. Yes, my headaches is gone. I think it is the weather. Two days ago it was minus 5 degrees and yesterday it was plus 8. I have also bad neck and shoulder tension. Maybe it comes from also. I need massage again.... I also asked about your Copic smash book. Great idea - i have to thought about it. My DH has also diabetics. It eats everything, but in moderation.
Thanks for your tipp about Google Chrome. I have to ask my DH if it will work on our computer. It's really annoying that I can not use "Blogger".

Susanne- About gift cards. Im not in your group but basically it would be ok for me. But it is very difficult, as many companies do not deliver to Germany and often at a high price. I mostly buy online because i dont have crafting stores here.
So far I was pleased with everything I got. And is something twice, I give it to others. Someone else may not have and is happy about it. I also like to get used stuff. Often we use things once and they are like new. So why not ?

Lena- The peanut brittle sounds delicious.

Today is baking day for me. I want to bake for my birthday tomorrow 3 cakes. I will begin soon. A lemon cake, a mouse au chocolate cake and a mango-papaya cake.
All recipes are new, I hope it all works.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!