View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #30
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy New Year!! Well now listing my absolute favorites for the year was an almost impossible task for me. I have so many in my favorites that I just LOVE!! I really tried to not make it this lengthy but I honestly could have put more. I went back to the beginning of the year and worked forward which might have been a mistake! We just have so many talented people and I am honored to be a part of this community and to be inspired by so many amazing crafters!

Here is my lengthy list!

Fabulous Birthday by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC363 Pink Flowering Tree by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Smile - WT362, RRR42 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SS11 - Rubbernecker Sisterhood Sunday Challenge by cookiebaker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

anniversary by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twists and Turns Birthday Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT362 Ribbon Wreath by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly with Pink by bellarosa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coral Roses by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Light Up in Green - SC374, RRR43 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marianne Design Corner Die... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blushing Rose - CC365 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC326 Superfine Happy Birthday! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC326 Cream Roses Wedding by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Sweet Friendship~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC374 ~ Tone on Tone Scripture ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your Friendship by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Comforting Wishes by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink and White Magnolia by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

God's Great Peace by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 White on White by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:091305 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 Faux Embossing by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:QFTD109; CAS167 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beauty of Dreams FS276 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Card by lackpe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White Floral design by casper5209 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A119 Flowery Grad by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Blossom Birthday - CC377 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lacy Flowers for the Wedding by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS174 White Layers by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coneflowers En Francais by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC380 Or challenge by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD119 To Have & To Hold by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

100_3010_by_memorykeeper by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

50th Wedding Anniversary by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC344 Daisy Bubbles by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC398 Wedding Wishes by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Garden FS288 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:SC399 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC391 Look Maw..no stamps! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday, Frances by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday, floral by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Life Honeyblossom by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS189, TLC396, Everything Rosy? by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooming w/Kindness for Barb & Vicki by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All White Bouquet by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Butterfly Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ISSC37 Sparkling Season by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD135, TLC399 Christmas Post Card by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

His Gift for Angella by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD137 Audrey's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~AudreyAnn's Butterfly~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Round christmas card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

His Love for Gabby by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC363 Chalk inspiration by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver Swans Celebration by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink and Gold Elegance for the Castle and the Maiden DeAnna by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC365 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Joy by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkly Snowy Tall Birch and Deer by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*IC366 Peaceful Village by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Nature's Ornaments~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 Peace by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowstorm collage by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Very Merry Christmas by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

McCalls Ladies of the 1900's by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am not sure how the notifiers are going to handle this weeks YEARLY favorites... Maybe just let people check out the lists and then thank accordingly? Just know that you are appreciated however it works out!

Blessings to each and everyone of you!

Peggy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!