View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #14
stiz2003
Proud Fan Club Member

There are so many to choose from for favorites of the year and too many artists deserving the honor. Here are some of the ones I've chosen:

Fanciful Swan paper sculpture by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For a great friend by Veertje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Majestic Mountains by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IO Scene jhg 10_5 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS268, IC329, SC377, Vintage Crane case by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Lilac Bday card opens in middle by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reflecting Bouquet Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit Lake FS290 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Alpha F - Fir tree by Cards are me - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A146, Shadow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Casing Kitty by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 Ivory Poinsettia_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Holidays by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

all_in_white_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AURORA LIGHTS II by The Griz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT407 My resolution 2013 by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!