View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #13
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default Best of 2012

First I would like to thank our leader Judi(Crafts) for creating this thread, and taking us under her wings.
We need to celebrate all the beautiful cards that were uploaded this year. Amazing talent from all. It is a difficult task to pick out only a few from the year.
Speaking of celebrations....One of our team members is celebrating her birthday today...Brenda (tessaduck).Happy Birthday Brenda.

Here is a list of my picks....
January...WT359 Mother's Day Looking Back by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The softness of the vellum flowers grabbed my attention on this beautiful creation.
February....Floral Valentine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers All of Kittie's creations are gorgeous. I chose this card because of the colors.
This card by Judi is not only outstanding,but she used a digi that she created.

Easter Lamb & Chick by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
March...Stained Glass Rose for Sarah by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Audrey's created a realistic stain glass window on this gorgeous card.
April....
WT369 Morning Glory by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I will always have a vision in my mind of Sue's striking card.
May...Anniversary Weeds~SS17 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The simplicity of this card by Ellen makes it special.
June....WT378 With Sympathy by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mary's sympathy card is one of lovliest I've ever seen.
Coneflowers En Francais by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll's card are the best, but this one really stood out for me.
July...A Breath of Summer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Peggy's use of dies is amazing. Her creations are lovely.
Reddyisco:SC396 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card of Jo's. She has an amazing way with the warm tones.
August....Butterfly Garden FS288 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful details and colors.
CC387 Two Birds by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Amazing coloring on Becky's card.
IC350 - INSPIRED BY ICE CREAM..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful creation by Karen.
September...~Only in the Country~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Pat's out did herself on this creation....the details are amazing.
CAS188 Grateful by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Less is more on this card by Brenda.
*CAS190 Harlequin Silhouette by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Outstanding design on Sallie's card,
October...HYCCT1215A Peaceful Pink (Bunny Slippers) by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card from all the entries of HYCCT challenges.
November...
Old Fashion Christmas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful creation by Gail. It's more beautiful in real life.
December....Jars of Peonies by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Work of art.
FS306, Please Have Snow for Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers One of Karen's wonderful cards.

Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration...