View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #67
tryingtofindtime
Hardware Hotshot

hey ladies...its been crazy for me the last well little while. as you know DH went in for hand and shoulder surgery...he's been driving me nuts...he's now aloud to drive...YEAH which means I don't have to drive him back and forth 45 mins each way to physically therapy 3xweek. but still going to be out of work for 12-16 weeks...so that being said I've been going to night classes for taxes. did this last year and wasn't going to do it this year, but decided we needed the extra income...so I've been swampped with that. today I went to an all day class and then spend the rest of the evening till about 5 mins ago testing!! and more testing!! I passed all the tests so I think I'm good to go...just need to practice a bit more on the program and I'll be peak ready! Mom was here this week (lois577) and it was a great visit. I felt kinda bad cuz with all the running I've been doing this month, taking this week off work I kinda just crashed! so we didn't get to craft together like I was hoping, but still spend time together and that's what's most important. What else....um...this that sums up my last few weeks. had one week of rest before the next 171 days of tax season...officially open on monday!! ACK!! I'm so not ready for 12-14 hour days!! we are going to be open till midnight this year and my DH since he's not working has agreed to let me sleep in during the week and he'll do the 6 am get the kid up for school shift that I normally do. to tell you the truth...it's the least he can do since he's not working and I'll be working for 9 to midnight every night. so ladies please know that I haven't forgotten about you...I'm most likely sleeping!! LOL but really...If I'm not on much that's why...I really don't want you all to think I've forgotten you or I'm ignoring you! I love you all!!! Big Hugs!! ok this it for now....I'll be back soon...for tax season hasn't offically started YET!