View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Oh my gosh, this is really hard... to choose from all of my favorites.... but I am going to give it a try... A huge thank you to Judi and all of the notification team.......

WT397, HYCCT1217 Crayon roses by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghostly Cat - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card for an artist friend by dacpam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Framed Daisies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD139 Christmas Lodge by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T's Winter Ledge tutorial by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD132 Winter trees for Polly by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sepia Candle by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silhouette Garden by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delicate Branches by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit Lake FS290 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC388 Thanks by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Butterfly wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh my, I could go on and on.....soooo many beautiful cards and so much talent here on SCS..
Happy New Year!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!