EVERYONE is invited to join in this thread. The more participation we have, the more interesting it will be.
Please include the screen names.
When you follow the linking directions below, the screen name is automatically part of the link. You are welcome to link another way, but when you do, be sure to also include the screen names.
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.
Pay It Forward (optional).
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last year.
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.
2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."
3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.
4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.