View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:39 AM   #6325
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post
I used to know what images I have but now I have so many stamps that I found a LOT of forgotten images when I changed my storage scheme over to EVERYTHING by theme. That meant breaking up my sets I'm not done with that project but so far I really like the results. We'll see how it goes long-term.

If you want to see my crafty room, I just posted a tour in my gallery. LOTS of pictures!
KelliJo, Your storage space looks terrific! My eye was drawn to all the things in bottles and jars! It all looks so inviting; a great place to work; can I come and play at your house?

Diane, I'll go look at your gallery to see your craft space. I'd have to come in with a bulldozer to clear everything out before I could do any major organizing here. However, I do have a pretty good grasp of what I have. I can't remember if I ever purchased a duplicate stamp. I have two friends who only have a small fraction of what I do, and they are always buying duplicates.

I used to have all my images, punches and dies cataloged, but got behind for awhile, then it got so out of control that it would take weeks to catch up - especially with all the new stuff I've received / ordered in the past few weeks. What makes it a little more difficult is that I have MY stuff and stuff that belongs to the church for the Card Ministry. I do a pretty good job of keeping them separate and marked (VER or CM) but I'd almost have to have two catalogs. If (when) I die, I won't care if the heir to the Card Ministry stuff also gets my stuff. My daughter might want a few things, but not much.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!