I had been unmounting mine and keeping the sets together on transparencies in binders but I guess I had too many sets. I had three 3-inch binders and only had about half my sets in the,. It was too bulky for me.
I went and bought MORE cd cases from su and have been transferring my stamps there... I've put all my flowers together, all my birthday words together, sympathy, thank you, etc. animal shapes, etc. I've left my current sets in their original cases smoothest it would be easier if I need to do a demonstration, but everything retired is grouped together...
I probably should have listed all my sets before unmounting them so it would be easier to gallery cruise for inspiration on sets i actually own. But I've found it actually makes me more creative this way. I simply look at cards that I like and then have to,adapt them to what I have.... I have cut down on the number of "flower" sets I "have" to buy too.
Diane I like your set-up!! I may have to go,back and alter mine a bit
Shadow's Stampin' Spot
2013 Scrapping Goal 48 pages
To date 20 completed!
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein