View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:26 AM   #1
fionna51
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Default How do you do it? With your favorites, I mean.

We are coming up on the end of the year and soon we will be posting the "Favorites of the Year" threads here in this forum. I know that the CAS favorites will be posted on Jan 1 so you all can share every single outstanding favorite for 2012.

So, that requires a bit of management of one's favorites folder. How do you do it?

Here's what I do.
...First thing is to view every card submitted. I then fave a bunch every day.
...Each week those faves are posted in the weekly favorites thread.
...Here's my secret to managing my favorites folder. Each month I go through the previous month's favorites and save the ones I still want to folders on my computer (and I delete from my faves folder here). Those folders on my computer are for YOUR work. I have a bunch of designers I seem to save a lot of, and all it takes is me saving 3 of your creations to have your own folder on my computer. That way if I case, I know whose work I am casing. I refuse to respond to how many folders that amounts to. I plead the fifth.
...So, by this time of year I have only 200-300 creations in my favorites folder. Today I'm going thru those and trimming that down to the few that I will post on Tuesday when I start the CAS Favorites of the year thread.
...Then all those are deleted here, and I start fresh on Jan 1!

How do YOU manage your favorites and select the "best of the best"?
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.

Last edited by fionna51; 12-29-2012 at 03:30 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!