View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #821
Jmaraul
SCS Swap Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SybilMcC View Post
Joyce, if your crown has already been made you will have an easy visit today. The prep is the hard part. Take a picture and show us your new gem.
Norma, hang in there, and keep us up to date on how you and your family are doing. Wish I could be there to help you.
My first visit was easier than today. When I went before, they put me to sleep. Today I wasn't so lucky. I was in the chair for 2 1/2 hours. I'm one of those lucky people who is VERY hard to numb/sedate. They found that out today. Three shots of Novocaine and my toung is numb, my lips are numb and my tooth still feels everything. I felt very sorry for the little chick who was working on me. She kept apologizing for hurting me. I had 2 Valium before they started and nitrous oxide while they were working on me. It didn't help much. I'm still trying to figure out why they call it laughing gas. I certainly wasn't laughing.

Meanwhile, my sister is out in the EXTREMELY comfy lounge area. (She was my driver today) She was comfy enough to take a nap while she waited. What's wrong with this picture?

I'm glad that's over with - no more visits for 6 months. Yay!

---------
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!