View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #121
raquelita_uno
Polyshrink Goddess

The thought of listing and/or photographing all the things I have for sale is just too daunting, so I posted last week on an area Sell It! facebook site that I had a ton of stamping supplies and stamps for sale cheap if anyone was interested in coming to my house to look. (I seriously just separated them into $5 and $10 piles for stamps and sold most of the inkpads and reinkers for $4 a set. $1 to $2 for misc. odds and ends and ribbons/embellishments.) I had one woman come to my house and bought about $80 worth of stuff. Today I drove to a neighboring town 20 miles away and sold to a group of women who bought almost $150 worth. They got an EXCELLENT deal on stamping stuff, I got some post holiday cash for things that have been taking up space and that I had NO intention of listing separately and photographing for sale. I'm going to repost tonight and see if I can unload a couple more boxes. Could I have gotten more money if I listed everything out and took pictures? Maybe, but it is such a relief to see this stuff go for a little bit of effort! My time, like all yours, is extremely valuable too.

As my best friend says, "Stamping....it's cheaper than therapy" to which I add, "Not by much".

My mom was the proud recipient of my first handmade card. Cost $200.

~My Gallery~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!