View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #6316
ohmypaper!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to ohmypaper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
Diane!!!!! LOOKIE what I did yesterday... NOT sure that I like it as it looks like I have NO STAMPS now... lol But...

My stamps are NOW in the binders I had!!!!! I still have a few more to get done... but HOLY COW!!! Look at all that shelf space!
Wow Wow wow what a cool craft room!!! Check out all those ribbon carousels!!!! I like your shelves in black!

My craft room has been used for dozens of things since we moved here the latest is craft/computer room. My DH made us these HUGE shelves when we first bought the house. Since this is a very small room we painted them the same color as the walls to keep the room as large as possible. I am sick of the BRIGHT yellow in here (not quite school bus yellow....but it's close!!!) I want to paint in here soon. I like the idea of making black book shelves.... We live in the south and it takes a LONG time for paint to cure. Any one have any ideas on what i could do with my stuff while the paint cures on the shelves...shelves are not movable by the way. I need to get to my craft items on a daily basis.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!