View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
rlsjohnson
Kookie Creator

Default Spectrum Noir - Just received and...

Over the years, I purchased the Copic Caio set - colors didn't work well together, so I sold those. Then I collected a few Copic sketch markers here and there for a small fortune...never had the right colors to blend and didn't want to keep spending that much for one marker. I love to color with alcohol markers, so I decided to give the Spectrum Noir markers a try. I know they come with mixed reviews, but I took the plunge anyway. I'm so glad that I did. I received them yesterday, stamped some cute images and colored away. They are FANTASTIC. They blend well, and with the full set I purchased, I have plenty of colors to get the exact look I want! The fine tip nib is a little bit firmer on the Spectrum Noir- not like the brush of the copics. Once you use it a bit, it's easy to get used to and not a problem to blend with at all!

Also, Spectrum Noir has a user friendly website with video tutorials if you need some help getting started with alcohol markers. In my opinion, if you are a stamper, and want to have some of the latest tools without spending a fortune, these markers are the way to go - if you like to color, of course. I appreciate that Crafters Companion has created a product that is affordable for the hobby crafter.

I purchased my set from PaperWishes with free shipping and a coupon for 20% off the marker set. I didn't expect the coupon discount, but it just came up in my shopping cart. Bonus!

Just thought I would share my experience. Thanks for listening!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!