View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

This year my crafty Santa came via my boss! Some of you remember that I had planned a "make and take" tag making party at work and punched and stamped over 350 tags for everyone to make. Well, I had left a big box of stuff at work so that people could make extra or take stuff home or whatever and the day before I left for vacation the box turned up missing! Crop-a-dile, stamps, ribbon...all of it My boss sent me an email and said to go buy the stuff that was missing and she would reimburse me the cost since the box was nowhere to be found! How nice is THAT!?!?!?! So I got a new Crop-a-dile, small circle punch and a few packages of rhinestone brads. I could not ask for everything to be replaced, it just did not seem right so I got the more expensive items and chalked it up to a lesson learned. I am so lucky to have such a thoughful boss! That was my most touching Christmas surprise
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!