View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #9
Rachelrose
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbet View Post
I have several sets of clear stamps that I've kept in their original packaging. Why?!? It's not even NICE packaging - just plastic bags! I keep forgetting I even have them because they aren't with my other stamps.
You know, I started today to gather up some of the cling singles and small sets that had come in non-store-able packaging and which I had stuck in some extra DVD cases, hand labeled. Or I'd stuck the label from the packaging into the plastic cover of the DVD case. Putting them on panels, I had to make an index sheet to place in the front of my page protector and wow, it's really helpful to be able to see your stamps as full sized stamped images. It kind of sparked my interest in the stamps again.

It is going to be a little weird to do that first SU set. But I think once I've done one, I'll get excited about it.

Taking the clears out of the CD cases will be harder. I have emailed to ask if it's okay to put clears on the panels I have, and both companies said it was okay. I guess it's clings that you have to be more careful with, because some things break down the cling foam. Clears seem to be more forgiving, I think. Or maybe not. Someone will tell me if I'm wrong.

DVD cases for Nesties - interesting idea!

RachelRose Designs by Robin... GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!