- I'd like to participate in some challenges on here. I got brave and joined a couple of swaps a few weeks ago, so this is the next step for me. It's helped that I've invested in a few more supplies since I first started making cards.
- I want to build up my equipment, but do it smartly so I don't have a ton of stuff I don't need laying around the apartment. So far, everything is manageable.
- Get cards I make out to people I love this year, especially my in-laws in the UK. We'd been relying on Moonpig to create cards and have them mailed, but I want to do stuff with my own talents now.
- Make/send cards to charity. Right now, I'm considering Operation Write Home.
- Consider selling some original cards on Etsy. I have some medical bills I'm facing in the next year (bloody dentist), and if they go over well, it might help offset a little bit of it. I've been prototyping some cards for it.
- Break my cardmaking out into a separate blog. Right now, I just post what I make on my existing personal blog and Tumblr, but it'd be easy to create a separate Tumblr just for the cards.