View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:58 AM   #6079
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

G'morning ladies. I hope everyone's Christmas was very Merry. I had a wonderful day. Well except the part after I took my brother and his wife home...I came in and caught Lucky dog eating the goodies out of my dh stocking. Oh my he got sick 5 times....so far. Now last year he got a hold of a gift that was from my dd to her neice and opened it. He loves to open presents. It was a huge hershey kiss. He ate 3/4 of the thing and nothing..no sickness at all. This year the stocking and woppers and sick sick sick....uggggg....I called the vet. Luckily it's the dark chocolate that one must worry about with dogs. She said once he gets it all out he should be fine. Well I scolded Ron for leaving it where he could reach it. Because he knows Lucky LOVES to open gifts, stockings that have food in them. Other than that....Christmas was awesome!!!!! I can't stay on because I have my dil and granddaughters coming today. They couldn't be here yesterday. But I wanted to stop in and say Hi to everyone. I wanted y'all to know I am thinking about you and I will catch up on the chatter once I can log on again. I didn't look to see if any cards are being made but I will look next time I log on. BIG HUGGS TO ALL!!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!