View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #36
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

ps I'm about to make a trip 80+ miles one way today ( which I do several times a month for work) to a town with big craft stores... read about the good deals people were finding yesterday and I think I will go look at the store upstairs before I leave and just not go into those stores today. I really don't need something because it is a good deal...

the problem with this is, my good friend at work her birthday is the 15th of January and I usually get her crafty stuff that I find on sale here and there, but I gave her most of it for Christmas and planned on shopping for her. I have a real problem with that you know like if you join a swap... one for her (two for me) thing...

ETA: it was 25mph there and 40 mph on the way home... so it made it over 2 hours both ways and there was no time to stop and shop... lucky me... ( or lucky debit card lol) I've been reading this thread in gs about ( last years spending results will find a link because, I know I mangled its real name) and they are saying... they saved money not shopping sales or trying to hit "free" shipping when buying online. ( makes sense)

link to that thread: This past year's money saving experiment

Last edited by JBgreendawn; 12-27-2012 at 05:58 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!