View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:02 AM   #35
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

okay room is getting there, ended up shoving the last few baskets into the closet walk path because there is no other place for them. and I have found I *thought* I had 2 vintage suitcases full of vintage lace... and I do... but, the two empty faux Micheals cardboard suitcases are full of it too.

I think after I get to play again. ( which should be soon table is cleared off.) I need to sort through this lace, a lot of it was bought grab bag style because I seen something in the bag I liked... which means there is probably stuff I will never use in it. I'm thinking about adding a category to my etsy ( which is empty ) to let go of some of the vintage supplies I have collected. ( and or start getting it packed cute for the Mothers day booth) one or the other. I need to set aside a spot for things I don't want to keep either. but, its perfectly good stuff I've just out grown it. right now that's a pile on the floor to trip on.
all i have left to do is hubs is going to cut some boards to go across my newly cut in half paper rack because, he got me a big shot for Christmas and so I am going to take my bug and my other one to work and anyways the machine will have a place to park on top of the paper now. ( no more hauling a machine to the work space trying to make a spot bigger than 8 inches to hold it haha)
and I think I am going to get one more board for a second shelf in the closet to put all those baskets on.
and the stamp/ canning jar shelves need made.
so its close hopefully this weekend will be paint drip drying and things getting hung.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!