View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #102
QueenOfInkland
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

Great thread!!

1. Number one priority is to complete setting up my creative space. I moved recently and this is the first time since I got into papercrafting 10 years ago that I have enough space to set up a studio and to organize all my stuff. What a joy it is to know what I have and to actually be able to put my hands on it when I want it and to not be working in a cramped area - this is so much more fun! I figure that it will take me the better part of 2013 to get it completely set up.
2. Number two is to continue to participate in SCS swaps - I enjoy them very much. I have been making an effort to include swaps that require me to use products or techniques or to make items that are atypical for me and I will continue to do that. This is opening new creative doors for me and closing some doors on things that I thought I'd love but came to find out 'not so much' haha.
3. Number three is to become proficient on the KNK Maxx that I just got. This will also take the better part of 2013, I have no doubt. So far, I have drawn an arrow with a pen tool (just to give you some idea how far I have to go to get some skills).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!