View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:08 AM   #3882
momof5sons
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Hello Punchiez! It sounds like everyone is having a wonderfully busy time right now.
A blessed Christmastide to each and every one of you.

Wow - what amazing dresses Diane! You grands looks amazing and soooo adorable...so blessed to have you as their grandma.

Marisa, what a great win! I know that you'll do amazing things with your goodies - have fun!

Sue - what a great blessing to be with your beautiful healthy sons! Prayers of gratitude that last year's nightmare has resolved so well.

Heather - enjoy the rest of your family time. I hope that your parents transition well to the smaller space...and the totally different life style. Hugz to your whole family on this big change.

Brenda & Nancy - hope that the tornadoes were nowhere near you or any of your loved ones. Stay safe!

Everyone else - hope that your Christmas has been wonderful.

We spent half of the day in church and half at DS #1's house. I know my way around the kitchen, but he is an amazing cook. We had rib roast after a pasta course that was out of this world. He whips up (literally!) his sauces in a few minutes and I would have been happy to just eat that! Tomorrow night DS #2 comes home after spending the past few days in MA with his girlfriend's parents. The traditional dinner of lamb-ham-yams and Spam (we just have the can there, then donate it to a food pantry!) will be tomorrow night, then my mom's big family get-together on Saturday. There are well over 30 people so that is at a local restaurant. I love being blessed by having everyone together yet another year.

Wishing each of you and your families and peaceful and joyous New Year. Hugz!!

My time is not mine to have, but mine to share
Proud Fan Club member
Marzi, Punchkateer Apprentice - why use 1 when you can use 2? or 8?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!