View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #104
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Tyler Tucker has made a journal update:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sorry I havenít updated Tylerís page in a while. This computer is so old, I think over 10 years and it doesnít want to work.

First I want to say that I am praying for all the families who donít have their loved ones with them for Christmas. God be with them. Oh, how they are hurting. I cannot imagine the pain the moms and dads in Newtown are feeling. Godplease guide them; wrap your arms around them and comfort them as we celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Tyler is still having pain in both legs and heíll have to go to a pain management clinic for his jaw. Heís a strong little boy. Tyler has lost some weight. Heís already so skinny. He takes pain medication every day.

Tyler had a visitor come to meet him and his brothers from the Cancer Society. Mr. Wilkins, we enjoyed your visit and are so glad that you got to meet our family. God places people in Tylerís life for a reason. Mr. Wilkins said he has some surprises for Tyler. Will post about that later.

I want to thank each of you for all your love and support of Tyler and our family. We made the trip to Charleston and picked up Santa toys for the boys from the Charleston Elves.

We are so grateful to Courageous Kids for putting our kids on their list. Their kindness was overwhelming, and they made a lot of families happy. Our kids will have a wonderful Christmas because you all cared.

Merry Christmas and God bless.

Also, I want to thank everyone for their donations. I know in my heart that God has placed you all in Tylerís life. You are his angels. God has blessed us. It all will be used on Christmas or put in Tylerís account for his upcoming surgery. God hears your prayers.

Tyler loves all the cards and letters from the children.

I hope that each of you have a wonderful Christmas and that God spreads many blessings your way. You are our family in Jesus Christ and we love you all. Once again, no matter how you have helped, we thank you.

Tylerís journey is not over, but I know that he will be okay because I have so much faith. God has been with us through 9 years. I will keep my faith and know that God is in control.

Once again, thanks for always being here for Tyler and our family. We love you all so much. Please kiss your kids because you donít know what tomorrow may bring.

And say an extra prayer for all the families at Newtown who lost their kids.

Also, thanks to Katie McRae, a little girl who was diagnosed with a brain tumor at age five. Thanks for all the gift cards. What a surprise this was! One of gods little angels: CaringBridge / Kate McRae / My Story.

I will post Christmas pictures soon. Merry Christmas everyone. Donations can be made at:

Pay-pal or or mailed to:

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO Box 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Frogginí (f.r.o.g. Ė fully rely on god)
for
Tyler

CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome
or
Tylertucker.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!