View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #1
dhayes1
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face HAT PIN/CORSAGE PIN EMBELLISHMENT SWAP with holder, due 3/15/13

HAT PIN/CORSAGE PIN EMBELLISHMENT SWAP with holder, and you will need to embellish the pin holder

You can find allot of ideas on YouTube

This will be sets of pins 4 pins per set they do not have to match, actually I would prefer they don't match, I will be swapping out sets of pins not individual pins, now if you have more than one spot the pins in the other spot can match the first set

Quantity: 5+1 (sets-24 pins):
hat pins(the plus one is for the hostess)For each spot, you will make 7 sets of pins and holders (cards/tags/matchbook/flower, let your imagination tell your hands what to do.) (set 1 is for you to keep, so that would make 28 pins if you choose to make yourself a set) send 6 (one for the hostess) You receive 5 sets of pins and holders back. You will not get one of your own back, that is why you are to keep one set right off the top. Once you sign up please keep in touch so we all know your still out there
Pin requirements

There are either the longer hat pins or the shorter corsage pins. You can find the pins at just about any hobby store--florists would be a good resource for corsage pins too. I just got some nice long ones at Michaels I think in the bridal dept
Be creative and use colors and beads that you love. You should be able to find inexpensive glass beads online or at any craft or even thrift store. You should also be able to find earring backs to use to keep the sharp ends of the pins from poking you, but they are not necessary.
It's not necessary to cover the entire pin with beads--usually just the top portion is covered with a small crimping bead at the end of the beads to keep them from moving, or (and the way I prefer) if you don't want to use a crimping bead, you can use small drops of Crystal Effects or something similar as a glue. Some advice from a previous swapper is in putting the pins together...it helps to glue ALL the beads to each other and just put glue on the bottom bead....Lets put on some bling, dangles or feathers, let your imagination go, lets get fancy, fancy
No vendor product restriction

Deadline:

Due in my hands no later than 3/15/13, I will have them postal within 7 days of the due date. Life happens believe me I know that, If you need to drop out that is fine. Just let me kow in plenty of time I cant and won't PM everyone to see if you are still in the swap

Mailing Instructions and return postage:

Put your pins wrapped in tissue paper,felt, or some type of packaging to protect them (and fingers) in a zip lock bag with the swap name, your real name, and your SCS name.
If you would like me to reuse your package then please send the equal amount of postage plus two stamps....Or send a self addressed stamped envelope with the same postage as it took to send to me plus two extra stamps just in case they are needed. I will return them if they are not needed. I would suggest using bubble envies so that the beads are not harmed in transit. Thanks! Keep in mind that some people do get creative with their packaging so please send at least a 9x12 envie for the return.

Canadian and Aussie swappers can send cash (your money or US currency) or US postage-whichever one is easier for you.But please remember to ship early

DO NOT send metered postage.... they only work for day of purchase!!

Tell me that you are referring a friend so I can note it and when she signs up you'll both get a token of thanks

When your ready to go postal:

red when recieved

Debbie Hayes
5710 Angela Ave
Riverside Ca 92509

1. busy scrapping
2. dmarten --(a scrapping friend of mine)
3. jn_leger
4. libreeder
5. libreeder spot 2
6. dmarten spot 2 --(a scrapping friend of mine)
7. CherryLime
8. Josie Hancock
9. Vickie Y
10. gramak8e
12. Lazorkay
13. jn_leger spot 2
14. RJP111
15. gramak8e spot 2
16. shereel
17. shereel spot 2
18. soaksupthesun
19. CntrywmnStamper
20. Sandi*S
21. Sandi*S spot 2
22. arubberstamper
23. Sandi*S spot 3
24. jn_leger spot 3
25. gramak8e spot 3
26. MBOSS
27. MBOSS spot 2
28. Donette
29. Donette spot 2
30. bean88
31. artisticsole
32. libreeder spot 3
33. Vickie Y spot 2
34. LindaEmer
35. LindaEmer spot 2
36. ashjoy

Last edited by dhayes1; 03-19-2013 at 01:11 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!