View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #98
swldebbie
Glitter Guru

DeeAnn, I think you have those snobs with every hobby. Don't let them get to you. Hobbies are there for the pleasure of the person engaging in them. Just because you and I enjoy different products does not mean one of us is right and one of us is wrong. Thankfully, I haven't met a lot of stamping snobs, but I have met some (IRL or online) over the many years i have been stamping. I decided long ago that their attitude is their issue not mine, so I just distance myself from them as much as possible. And, when I have to be around them, I simply remind myself that I can't control those people, but can control my response to them. And I choose not to let them get to me.

I totally encourage you to try the You Tube station. Maybe just share it with friends initially so you don't feel so nervous about it. If you never get comfortable opening it up to more people, at least you tried. If you do get comfortable and share beyond your friends, it might just make you have more confidence and be a little less shy. Go for it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!