View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:24 AM   #4087
mawtx53
Rubber Obsessor

Hi,

An update on my niece, Val, and friends, Teri and Sid. Val is now home and only needs to return to Dallas once in January and February for a cyber knife procedure. No brain surgery for two years. She can go back to school and all are so happy to be home for the Holidays! : )

Teri and Sid who were in a motorcycle accident on Thanksgiving Day are still in rehab, though both have made much progress. Sid can put weight on one foot so he can use a walker to get around the rehab. Teri, however, has more breaks in her right leg and ankles so she is still needing to use the wheel chair. They both are going to be able to go home for a couple of hours on Christmas. They have turned out to be a blessing to the nursing home that they are rehabbing in as they both are extroverted and very Spirit filled. They have been singing Christmas Carols with the piano man who comes on Thursdays and everyone enjoyed it so much! Blessings out of suffering. God is at work in their lives.

Thank you SO much to those of you who are making cards for Teri and Sid. They are loving those cards. I am able to deliver them once a week when I go to visit with them. Your card making is a blessing to them and lifts their spirits!

Many thanks and blessings to you all!

Hugs,
Mary : )
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!