View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 01:23 AM   #95
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sempermom View Post
well, i say it every year, but this year i mean it! LOL

I will NOT let non-crafters make me feel guilty for loving my hobby or MAKING time for myself to enjoy it

and, i plan to MAKE more time to do just that!

i just started a blog, and i want it to inspire me to create more to post about.

i also want to do some sewing, there's a charity i have donated to over the years, and i wanna do up some stuff for them again.
Oh my gosh I feel the same way too but a bit backwards. I don't want crafters to make me feel guilty for crafting. I swear 2012 has been the year since I have met and seen the most hateful women I have ever encountered. I really thought about packing it all up and giving up.

I have met crafters who get angry you don't use their choice die cutting machines, Copics or other what not. I have met crafters who tear down what you own or what you use. One of my resolutions is too surround myself around crafters who support one another.

I want to make a YouTube channel. I do have a blog with nothing on it, lol. I think I would do better with a YouTube channel. I am really nervous about making videos because I am really shy.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!