View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #39
arlenevita
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiz2003 View Post
How fun this thread is! I didn't think what I did was possible. I have sewn on and off for 40 years. Now I stitch on cards. While stitching my husband said something to me and for a split second I looked up to answer him. Yep- that ol' needle went through my fingernail. Yowza- that was a stinger. I didn't think a whole finger even fit in there but trust me, it did.
I feel your pain! I sewed my thumb at a blouse factory during a high school summer job because I looked up to talk to the person next to me. I ended up passing out a few minutes later!

Add me to the list of dumpers, spillers, sticking two finished cards together, inky finger prints all over finished cards, cutting through the layer behind by mistake, etc., etc., etc.

Funny Pet story: I had just filled the paint pan to paint a wall when the cat reached up on the step stool where I had set the pan and he dumped the paint all over himself! He run around the house so there were white paw prints all over the red carpet (it was nasty old carpet that came with the house anyway)! He was one sorry looking cat when we bathed him! Amazing how scrawny he looked with totally wet fur! We had white paw prints for awhile until we could afford to replace the whole downstairs carpeting.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!