View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:41 AM   #37
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiz2003 View Post
What a fantastic gallery this week. I have so many new and fresh ideas and my wish list just got longer. Here are my favorites:

FS306 Deer Birthday by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Dress Code by suzannejdean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last Christmas Card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 Ivory Poinsettia_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 the littlest angels by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC416 Rainbow Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC416, It's Springtime! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Blessings by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscapes covered bridge by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscapes winter creek by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrating the Greatest Gift by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FLY BY NIGHT by The Griz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Holidays by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Winter's Day by pat33 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rick's Happy Birthday by ChelleSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merriest Christmas Wishes by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh Christmas Tree by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO Extreme Snowboard by SCOTE by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas thank you by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Christmas by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Steam Punk Christmas Tree by Bluemoon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

all_in_white_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's All About Time! by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nancy, you are my new BEST FRIEND! Thanks so much for making my day chosing my clock card as one of your favorites. Hugs - Pam
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!