View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #36
octoberbabe
Proud Fan Club Member

What a wonderful wonderful holiday gift to know you have made cards that your peers in this wonderful SCS family admire. Every time this happens to me, the feelings it evokes are just like the first time. We all need a little love and encouragement, as I'm sure most of you feel like me, that sometimes we are own worst critics. So thank you so so much Linda (holstein) my Wisconsin and almost into Door County friend for letting me know that my Be My Valentine Card and Valentine for DH was faved by Amy (fairsinger) -- and that my Wispers of Love Card was faved by Brenda (tessaduck)! I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful, wonderful SCS family

Here are some of my fav's for the week, and I agree with Linda that this week's CC gallery is breathtakingly awesome. It was very hard to really pick out fav's because they were all so very beautiful. But here are mine:

SC416 & CC406 Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC416 Poppies in Jars by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC416 Rainbow Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC416 Rustic Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406 White Poinsettia by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406 the littlest angels by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406 Ivory Poinsettia_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406 Peace by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406, Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406 and MFTWSC102 by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC408: Snowman Inchie vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC408 Cupcake Inchie Twinchie by flaxychick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!
Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152
CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!