View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:52 AM   #27
whippetgirl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Refuge card and Gail, thanks so much for the shout out on my Refuge and Bluebirds in Sky! Congrats again, on being Featured Stamper. Your gallery is amazing!
Waking up to shout outs in this gallery is like an early Christmas present today. I just love this community of crafters and am grateful to be able to share and to be inspired by so many every week.
My favorites this week include-
FS306, Please Have Snow for Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS306, QFTD143, CT1212, Peace on Earth by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD143, Sue's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC408 Cupcake Inchie Twinchie by flaxychick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC12VSNL - SQUEAKY BAKER by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Bugs! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chess Birthday by Kiwismum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman Shaker Ornament by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joyous holiday by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT229 Howdy Partner by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Scene tutorial card by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC416 Rainbow Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC416 Poppies in Jars by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by sfetterman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT406 Glitter and Glitz by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You Happiness by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A148, Simple Thanks by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Thank You by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC368 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks, too, to all of the notifiers, who give up so much of their time every Sunday.
Merry Christmas to All!

Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!