View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:43 AM   #21
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
Okay, I just "found" you guys in here... and this looks way more do-able to me than an cold turkey thread. I am a collector, granted I use alot of what I have but, going cold turkey would never work for me.

we ( hubs and I ) go to yard sales every week ( if there is one, there are not many in the winter here though) and stuff follows me home.
but, it's good stuff. mostly vintage things. once in a while its stamps.

last sunday when I finished my VSN cards I did start re-arranging my space ( we are putting in a tv and eventually a small sofa for hubs ) so I can be up there after work if I chose and can have company if he just wants to sit and watch the news...

today I got everything out of the closet. holy-moly I need to purge some things. ( which I'm working on, tossed some things too ) and have some donation piles going on.
I'm hoping to have this under control before the end of the year.

I have no clue how to "reward" myself doing something like this because, I do not have a problem buying things. ( everything I have is paid for) however. space is becoming an premium and I want to be a little more stream lined and maybe let go of somethings I've out grown and or do not use . ( like if you buy a "set" of stamps getting rid of the ones that have never seen ink that you cannot see your self using)

Hey Stacy!
Welcome to our group. I am out-going chair and so looking forward to following Ina's lead in the new year.

In my purging/ cleaning next week I'm paying myself $7 an hour. I have 3 major trips coming up next year and need all the help I can get.
I've also determined that past my min. commitment to VikkiJo, I don't need a thing next year as far as supplies unless I run out of cardstock.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!