View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 06:39 AM   #26
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Wishing Everyone the peace, love and joy that Christmas brings and hoping that it lasts the whole year through! Give your loved ones an extra hug this season .... and recognize and be thankful for the many blessings that we have! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Here are a few pretties that I found this week....Hope you enjoy them!

Victorian Yuletide by knunziante - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candy Cane Train by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Winter's Day by pat33 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Sleigh Card by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Window by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends are Like Stars by mum2twinboys13 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My 3D Christmas Tree by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

House Mouse Poinsettia by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A148 Simple Holly by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Card by Digikiwichick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea-riffic Calendar by deconstructingjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Two Turtle Doves by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Letterpress Snowflake by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile by Ellibelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Une petite fille qui attend le pre nol. by papierscrapetc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending a Thank you to my Sweet Friend by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

white_snowflakes_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

all_in_white_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To All Gallery Contributors --- Thanks for sharing the gifts of your talent and creativity!

To All Who List on this thread --- Thanks for the gifts of smiles and encouragement!

To Judi and the Entire Notification Team--- Brenda, Linda, Mary, Shellie, and Vicki --- THANKS! for the very generous gift of your time! - especially during this busy holiday weekend
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!