View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #19
MommaPatti
Gabfest Goddess

Here's my new and improved version of the Secret Sister Card Kit Swap Round 10 questionnaire. I'm sure as I start reading some of your answers, I'll think of more things to add. And hoping everyone will keep those "room questions" coming, as they always add a little extra input to help decide just the "right thing" to send to you!

Cardmaking Likes:
1. Coordinated papers and embellishments (like from the same line/same company)
2. dies and embossing folders (now that I have a Vagabond, I’m lovin’ all the new dies out there!)
3. I use dimensionals on almost every card I make, and can’t keep enough foam dots/squares, etc in my craft cupboard!
4. hemp twine and twill tape in natural, browns, navies, greens. Baker’s twine in any colors. And I actually LIKE to use fibers on some of my cards!

Cardmaking Dislikes:
I am pretty easy to please, and there is not a whole lot I dislike.

Birthdate: October 4

What is your favorite color? blues, greens, purples…but I use every color when I make cards. There are some color combos that I love for card making, like red/white/black, or red and tan, or turquoise and black, in addition to blues, greens and purples. I do use dark brown a lot for a mat/background color, too. Oh, I guess I just like all colors J

Favorite Designer of Patterned Paper (i.e. Bo Bunny)? My Mind’s Eye is one of my favorites. Echo Park, Kaisercraft, BoBunny are good ones, too. I like petite patterns over larger, bold ones, and two sided patterned papers are a bonus. I use Simple Stories and Echo Park papers a lot when I scrapbook.

Favorite stamp company or images you would like to try? Ladies, please do not send me any stamps. I would much prefer to receive some of your favorite stamped images. Please don't think me ungrateful for your generosity, but I have more stamps that have not yet seen ink, and would like the variety you'd be able to send with 2 or 3 stamped images. That said, I do like PTI and have almost none of their stamps or images. I like most of the Flourishes images. I prefer images of flowers or nature in general. I’ve seen some pretty nature scene/tree stamps from Memory Box Stamps. And Northwoods makes scenery/nature/floral stamps that are the kinds of images I like to use. I’m not really into cutesie images, though I like the funny “old lady” images from AI. I do like cool, different sentiments and humorous things. I would love to receive images from companies you design for, or from your favorite stamp company! I don't send Easter or Halloween cards, though. I send lots of general/ thinking of you/ praying for you/friendship kind of cards, and birthday and anniversary cards.

Is there a small stamp company that people are not aware of that you would like to receive from? I don’t really know a whole lot of companies like a lot of you more saavy crafters do. But I really am pretty easy to please, and would love some exposure to new/small companies!

Just for fun, your favorite snack or treat? Simply Caramel bars by Milky Way. (thanks to Linda Palmer! ) Kathy got me hooked on Lindt Dark Chocolate with a touch of sea salt, too!

Coffee or Tea? Coffee! My sister bought me a Keurig brewer a couple years ago, and I don’t know how I lived without it!!

Hobbies? Besides card making? Scrapbooking, reading, hanging out with the grandson, traveling (when the budget allows).

What challenge/goal would you like to meet this year? I’m like Imke, I’d really like to use up some of the papers and cardstock I’ve accrued over the years and ink up some of those stamps that have yet to see ink. I also want to get back into playing the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge every week. I used to play it years ago, and when Heather encouraged us to try the Sketch Challenge awhile back, I realized how much I missed it!

Last edited by MommaPatti; 12-23-2012 at 04:21 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!