View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:51 AM   #14
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks Mary for starting this thread today. It's a place were kindness is shared with all our fellow stampers. This is the time of the year when we share gifts with those we love. I love every single stamper on this site who shares their artistic creations with all of us. Kindness is one of the greatest gifts we can give, and so many give freely of this weekly. I would like to wish everyone a peaceful, happy holiday season.
Thank-you to Mary, Vicki, Nancy, Brenda, Tootsy and Peggy for the kindness shown to me this week with you favoring my cards. The best present I could receive. Here are some cards I favored, and I know there are many more uploaded this week that I missed.

Karen Barber gave us a color challenge this week that was a time for healing. The whole gallery could be favored. Check it out.
CC406 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com
all_in_white_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending a Thank you to my Sweet Friend by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Glitter Wish by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serendipity Snowman & Wreath by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406, QFTD144 Always Remembered by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUO Serene Silouette from SCOTE by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh Christmas Tree by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Cupcake for Queen Stef by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD144 Thank You Christmas by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A148 Thanks for Inviting Us by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is one special upload. It is Bridget's 1,000th card...Amazing all the inspiration she has given us. Thanks Bridget.
vintage christmas postcard by lori92760 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A148 Butterfly Thanks by stegsinfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD144 Manhattan rose by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Winter's Day by pat33 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406, WT406 Christmas Candle by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Holidays by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT406 More Glitter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT406 Glitter and Glitz by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Much Fun X 2 by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Drape-fold card front by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sassy Cheryl challenge 146 I Love Snowmen by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT229, Wild Beauty by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS201/Refuge by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS306 Simple Hearts by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Gail by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Anniversary - WT405, CAS200PARTYI by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy the festive week!!!